HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The 30% figure

posted on Oct 14, 2008 04:07PM

I have been trying to get a handle on this 30% figure that has been suggested as what Rousseau has sewed up to vote for their slate. If this figure is accurate we could be in trouble.

I have tried to analyse it using the totals for/against that were voted at SPIDER's AGM. I believe the figures were +/- 30 mill for the split and +/-37 mill against. That was a good solid win for our side, but when you compare these figures with the total outstanding shares, then there were only around 25% of the total outstanding shares that voted. That was with considerable effort from quite a few persons on the agoracom forum. If, and I do mean if, they have 30% sewed up then we have to come up with another 30%+. Can we do it? I know from past experience, that getting that percentage of shareholders to vote will be extremely difficult.

At any rate, My voting packages arrived today, as did a few of my neighbors. All will be voting for RN and company. Total # of shares will be around the 700k mark

New Message
Please login to post a reply