HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ideas for further questions to Mr Irwin

posted on Oct 15, 2008 03:31PM

I actually emailed Mr Irwin today and he called back within minutes. Unfortunately I had a number of business meetings to attend and was unable to speak with him even after asking that he call me between 11 and 11:30 (totally my fault but unavoidable). I started making my list of questions (which of course I left at work), but here's the gist of what I wanted to ask:

1. What will Rosseau do for Noront that Richard Nemis has not already done?

2. Will you be uncovering multiple mineral finds over a 12 month period as Mr Nemis and his team have? Will you be providing us with a 43-101 report within one year of the intial discovery as Mr Nemis has?

3. What exactly is Rosseau Asset Management's agenda in this bid to remove our existing management, a management team that our shareholders have learned to trust and respect as hard working, driven, educated highly in their respective fields

4. Do you have a portfolio summarizing how your "installed management teams" have performed historically? Have they made the company they installed their management team into's profits improve dramatically?

5. How long do you expect your replacement management team to run Noront should you win this vote? Do you plan on selling Noront to the highest bidder while the company is in its infancy or do you plan on holding out for the big prize as our existing management team plan has alluded to.

6. Where should we expect to be this time next year with your management team in place. Where should we expect to be in 2 years. We are long investors. Please provide me with a more long range forecast of your management directives.

Blah Blah Blah....Ok this was to get the juices going. Now make the questions your own. Lets see what we can come up with.

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply