HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Rosseau has an NR out this morning on NOT's statements.

Re: Rosseau has an NR out this morning on NOT's statements.

posted on Oct 16, 2008 06:17AM

Rosseau's letter is only good for one thing. Toilet paper.

There is no substance here. Where oh where is the plan?

How exactly are they going to do a better job? There is no outline.

No different than the political parties telling the world, "vote for me. I will do a better job." How?? What is your plan? Show us how?

What kind of salaries and stock options are you going to give to yourselves?? You state you have no intention of selling at the current prices? What kind of price are you willing to sell at?? $1.50? $2.00?

How about revealing JUST HOW MUCH YOU HAVE OR HAVE NOT SHORTED OUR STOCK. PROVE YOU AND PINETREE have not hidden under anonomous! As you said you hold a large percentage of Noront, between you and pinetree and the other "collaboraters".

Seems to me with that kind of power you could have manipulated the price to suit your agenda. Bring the price down to make Richard and gang look bad.

By the way which one of your great track records won venture stock of year on the tsx. ?? Show me??

Ah........let me guess ....no comment!!!!??@@@********

New Message
Please login to post a reply