HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Retail investors kept in dark until needed.

posted on Oct 16, 2008 07:41AM

Quote from Rosseua news release states

" Finally, Noront now asserts that Richard Nemis has volunteered to relinquish his role as Chief Executive Officer at Noront".

Is this true I have not read this anywhere, but I have been busy and have had little chance to stay on top of this board.

&

"However, what Noront does not say is that it has been promising the imminent replacement of Mr. Nemis to its major shareholders for more than eight months, with no tangible progress having been made".

If the above is true, it goes to show how the stand alone retail investor is kept in the dark, at least until his aggregate majority holdings are needed on mass for a proxy vote, like the one occurring now.

It does upset me tbat we are often the last to know. Noront could have come forward with this information in the form of a news release at the time it was occurring, why should the major shareholders have an advantage and knowledge over other shareholders.

Of course Rossuea could be lying about the above, as apparently this is fair game even in a presidential election. Just my opinion.

Relic

New Message
Please login to post a reply