HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am obviously a Noront Shareholder and although I am completely out of dry powder, I will scratch up $100.00 to contribute for the the ad and assist the word-smithing as I am able.

I do not think that the folks at Noront should be part of the strategy though. I believe that we would have more poetic freedom as an independent force.

We will need a lawyer from our ranks that knows the limits of civil law in Canada, and knows how we can unify yet protect ourselves from RozyO's wrath when they discover they have lost to the voice of reason. If you are a lawyer skilled in this application of law, and you share my sentiment, please reveal yourself.

I agree with Roos that this is a David & Goliath story worthy of sensationalizing in the press and perhaps after our success, as a documentary or part of a Biography Channel presentation. There is very little time remaining so I am more inclined to support the advertisement strategy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply