HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Nickel, Chrome and Gold...

posted on Oct 16, 2008 02:20PM

I have never been so involved in a stock and a campaign. I have been involved in the stock market for a number of years but have been more tradiional and mainstream. I have voted long ago for RN and current management team. I have owned NOT since Aug 07. I have averaged up and down so like many here would definitely like to see the apprecation of the SP. With the unbelievable world economic crisis well into swing I was asked by my wife how are we doing? With a large gulp and a racing heart I poured her a glass of wine and we sat down. She has always known we were invested in the market but to what degree and in what, was a mystery. I explained the dismal stituation and portfolio balance. I have all ways held resolve that when true potential is realized in this company I can surprise her with a mortgage deed in hand that says 'paid in full'. We have no choice to ride this out know it can only get better she figures (whew).

I am insulted and at the takeover attempt by Rousseau not for their attempt but at the information they are using as their platform. It has been only a year we have discovered Nickel, chrome and gold all potential and soon to be proven minable deposits. Noront has done an impecable job with the flow of information and results. I can show you some established reputable companies with a worse track record of investor relations. There is just so much to deal with, assays, drilling, camps, majors, JV's, legalize, on and on...now we are insulted by a whining hedge fund that in all intense of purpose helped to put us in this mess. Go F youself and let the company do what they have been doing so diligently on our behalf. Any large investor or institution that can not see the forest through the trees and supports a change is not doing themselves or their investors just cause for financial gain.

Sorry for the rant know back to work,

regards Jay

New Message
Please login to post a reply