HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Wonder if Noront made the call

posted on Oct 17, 2008 06:35AM

A while back, it was stated that a major had conveyed to Noront (not verbatim), with these grades and intercepts of the chronite, call when you get to 30-40 million tonnes.

We all are privy to the fact as per Noront's corporate presentation that 40%Cr2O3 sells for $600.00 per tonne and the main mineralized zone of BB1 remains consistent at approximately 40%Cr2O3.

Now, roos 2000 posted a rumor this morning that the value of Noront's chromite ore to date is valued at $24Bn CAD. Although we have not seen a formal N/R stating this to be the case, I personally beleive that we will see something to this effect from management in the next few days. Until that point, this is still rumor and speculation.

Having said that, let's for a moment beleive this valuation to be true. Therefore, Noront should be calling that major who had asked to be called when we get to 30-40 Mt.

$24Bn / $600.00 = 40 Mt.

If in fact a valuation as such is released, there will be little doubt that we have a mine in the making. Noront also deems this to be the case as per the most recent N/R: "This potential mega-project is rapidly progressing to the critical mass stage to support development".

What would this mean for our share price valuation? Most here are privy to the Aurelian revolt between their shareholders and Aurelian management. Aurelian management sold their shareholders down the river in a deal with Kinross where Kinross paid approximately 9% in-situ. ($80.00 per ounce of gold - anyone correct me if I am mistaken)

Now, we all know that Richard has our best interests at heart and will not sell us down the river like the snake Anderson did. Therefore, you can assume that we would at a MINIMUM expect to receive an in-situ of 10%. So, if the $24Bn valuation does come to light, our shares are worth AT A MINIMUM:

$24Bn / 136.3 Mn shares fully dilluted X 10% = $17.61.

Worth fighting for guys?

I say hell yes!

Keep up the good clean fight everyone.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply