HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

d12

posted on Oct 17, 2008 03:53PM

d12 has presented, in my opinion, a very balanced and honest commentary on the current situation which outlines the possible scenarios. At the same time, d12 is obviously a strong RN et al supporter, as am I.

Rosseau et al are in a real bind. Their returns on investment are abismal. Their lifestyles and reputations are in jeopardy. Too bad for them. Their arguments are without substance to replace RN et al. They are desperate. In spite of this, there is still a real possiblilty that they may win the proxy fight. Lets be realistic.......only 59% of eligible Canadians voters in this last election bothered to vote.

We need to educate/alert other retail shareholders outside the realm of this forum to the dangerous implications to them of a Rosseau et al takeover of the BOD. I congratulate and salute those here who have already gone overboard in this regard. I have made my suggestions.

This crisis created by Rosseau et al, can be compared to being diagnosed with cancer. The first line of action is to at least prevent it from spreading and hopefully stop it in its tracks. Follow-up treatment is dependent on the success of the latter. I know, I speak from personal experience.

geoprof

Oct 17, 2008 04:11PM
Oct 17, 2008 04:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply