HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 17, 2008 05:51PM
Oct 17, 2008 05:57PM
Oct 17, 2008 06:03PM
Oct 17, 2008 06:22PM
Oct 17, 2008 06:27PM
Oct 17, 2008 06:29PM
Oct 17, 2008 08:17PM

I hate to acknowledge Dataman's drivel..... "

Alright I have sat on the sidelines long enough listening to this drivel about how great RN and co are.....its time to WAKE UP people.

I can list 20+ reasons why RN and company have taken this puppy as far as they can (but I won't since the cool kids on this forum will delete this message anyway).

Rosseau/Lasonde/McEwen etc and the other funds that own between 9-10% of this company will take over the board. This is not a question. It is a certainty. Save your time and logoff the computer once and understand that this BOD is in over their heads (to be polite). The only surprise is that it has taken this long to kick out RN and co.

RN and co have squandered their position, diluted our shares with JV's, and if Windfall is your example of success than I am all for Rosseau to kick some reality into this stock.

No one talks about the delay getting results anymore. No one asks why there are 4 drills and not 20. No one care if the stock price rises only that we save RN from Rosseau. Anyone with experiencing running this co would be a boom for us and our beleagured stock price.

I will stop there for now.........BUT IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP."

.... but I have to inorder to make my point. I believe Dataman and others paid by Rosseau are going to come ut of the woodwork next week. They are desperate and the battle is on.

Make no mistake Rosseau has had this planned out for some time now... manipulating SP down in an already bad market, getting Genuiy on side, a slanted Northern Miner reporting of what is going on, a telephone campaign by unknowlegable callers (not even shareholders, I'm sure) and a slanderous smear campaign in their proxy proposal. I could go on.

Dataman emphasizes the certainty of Rosseaus success. I beg to differ if that were so they wouldn't be resorting to distorting the facts and we the retail shareholders would be equally unhappy with Richard and welcome their arrival as our saviour.

As for RN and Co. diluting shares with JV, I'm not sure how that works, to me I would think just the opposite. There are many reasons and benefits for the JV's all of which do not dilute the company. Windfall story is not over, it has barely begun and monies spent there were earmarked long before McFauld's got into the limelight.

Rosseau's concern about Burn Rate goes out the window with Dataman's idea that there would be 20 drills turning instead of 4. Maybe he should consider where is the man power going to come from and what about the facility (camp) to house these new employees.

My real point throughout MY DRIVEL is simple.... we are going to be faced with many more little Datamen next week.... so be on guard, keep the faith and fight the god fight. God bless RN, Noront and Us!!!

Justduke

Oct 18, 2008 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply