HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I got a call Saturday. Unfortunately I didn't have the name of the caller.

The guy was english. As I am french canadian he offered me a person speaking french. We made the call in english.

I made sure to have him losting at least 20 minutes with me. I listen him and asked some questions and comments.

I told him the that what Rousseau is presently doing is not in the best interest of the shareholders. They could have done some compromises to have some persons on the BOD to improve it, but not a complet new BOD. With all the works and results NOT got in the last 12 months, a lot of companies will be proud of that and for me the BOD have done and excellent job. May be we can make improvements but throwing every things and restart with a new BOD will cost TIME, MONEY AND A LOT OF ENERGY and we don't know the result we will get with the new BOD. Also, usualy hedge fund are not working for small investors.

I told him, " Tell Mr Rousseau it's not a smart move what he is trying to do but a stupid one."

The actual fight for a new BOD is a good exemple the Rousseau is not working in the best interest of the shareholders. The present BOD rather than work on positive things must spend TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY on this fight.

My vote go to Richard and his team and I hope most of the shareholders will do the same.

New Message
Please login to post a reply