HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just want to start by saying I am a shareholder of NOT and many area plays....furthermore, I will likely be voting my shares for RN

Having said that, my trust in the regular posters on here has diminished

Occasionally rumors begin to circulate about something good coming down the pipe....I have been fooled twice....it is these same people who are the biggest promoters on here....it is these same people who attack anything that doesn't correspond to their way of thinking....these same people talk about Rosseau and company being scum, liars and cheaters.....these same people have been telling everyone to hold their shares tight since $7...these same people who get obsessed over a topic and can't let it go.....We get it....vote the white for RN....

Now....where is all this news that's coming? The market is surely doubtful and so am I.

New Message
Please login to post a reply