HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This board inspired me today:

posted on Oct 20, 2008 04:57PM

It's pretty amazing what's going on here. Thank you to all the callers.

As I read the posts today I thought about a few of people I had told NOT about. I decided to pick up the phone and call one to see if they had in fact purchased NOT.

To my surprise he had purchased a little over 9000 shares.... I told him what was going on, he listened carefully... at the end I asked him if he wanted me to help him vote online... so that's what we did.

I confirmed numerous times what he was voting for as he inputted them.... The thing that surprised me, he never mentioned he was down so far on his investment in NOT... in fact he thanked me for taking the time to call him. He was thrilled I was so up to date on the company and that I still had a passion for what was going on... It felt good to help.

I decided to make a second call and uncovered another 13,000 shares between my friend and her family.... they were actually waiting for a call from one of the sides and were up to date something was going on... after a quick explanation, another lot to the positive...

I couldn't help but think my minimal effort just added 22,000 plus shares to RN"s side. Makes me believe we can continue to work and gain votes... I realise I was lucky getting two fairly good lots in two calls. I really commend our callers who are fighting tooth and nail for the 1000 -2000 share votes... they all add up and they take effort.

Keep going gang, and to those who haven't become active, try to think if there is anyone you shared the NOT story with back in the spring who may have bought... pick up the phone and touch base... you never know what may come of it.

Finally, i know this investment hasn't gone exactly how any of us hoped, at least those in this year... we are not rich and the future seems uncertain... there will be many obstacles to overcome after the vote... but, lets take this one step at a time.

Lets not forget we have the dominant land package of what is likely to be Canada's newest mining camp... currently, our guys control it, and as long as that's the case, we have tremendous potential.

All the best

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply