HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Is it crystal ball time again? My vision is kind of cloudy today but here is my 'take'.

Yes it will take substantial news to move us to and above $3 and some recovery/interest in juniors and exploration companies too.

Since in my and a lot of others opinion we don't deserve to be where we are in share price given the fair to good exploration results $3 doesn't seem to be much of a reach.

Like most it's what will be required to get us above $5 that needs answering. Maybe the same things that we need to reach $3 and build upon.

#1 A great jv on Windfall. Bulk samples will help but big cash infusion by partner perhaps even more.

#2 MORE Chromite deposit information from Noront and others in ROF to establish to everyone's satisfaction that there will be a 50 Million ton resource.

#3 MORE Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply