HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Lassonde, another big Noront Investor

posted on Oct 20, 2008 07:00PM

Pierre Lassonde and Rob McEwan are two of the original 26 million PP investors. Who's side do we think they will be on?

Google Rob. He is shown to be a very patient, bright, "long-term" kind of man.

And now Pierre Lassonde . After reading his interview in April's financial post, he also strikes me as a veteran patient knowledgeable man. I think of the contacts these two INVESTED men have. They have some very reputable credentials and I doubt very much they would side with a Rosseau hedge fund.

Pierre clearly early on understands the potential value of Noront and does not strike me as a desperate, "sell for a buck profit" individual. I can't help but think of "who these two know" and who they have been talking to during the shenanigans.

I keep thinking back to Richard stating, "we have signed confidentiality agreements with 4 majors. So, we have 4 interested parties, how many more now? Definitely one has made a move through Rosseau. What about the other 3 or more? Will they let Rosseau & gang take over Noront? I've been thinking about this a lot lately . We've have posters mention that Richard stated he was offered a buy-in but felt is was not enough.....wanted to prove up more for US the shareholders!. This to me upset Rosseau and gang that are hurting with their losses and want fast cash. If you had no food in your fridge and NO money would you sell your Noront shares at a loss to eat? Rosseau and gang have lost a lot of food and need to eat. They are hungry for food. They are happy with McDonald's burgers and wine served in a plastic bottle with a plastic cork. Us retail well we prefer caviar, and a fine wine. WE as retail shareholders for the most part do not need to liquidate. We can wait patiently for GOOD FOOD.

The share price now is beyond ridiculously "manipulated low." Are we to believe the former interested parties don't find the extra low price attractive.? They are just going to go away and let Rosseau do "his thing." I doubt it.

Please see a recap of a previous posting I made of of Pierre Lassonde. I think back to QQ posting of Dolphins swimming with sharks. The 4 parties that signed confidentiality agreements are Dolphins. Maybe Rob and Pierre are Dolphins! or know some good Dolphins. Long live Dolphins. I love Dolphins. Many cheers for QQ and her Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Now a Pierre Recap.

Pierre Lassonde was elected President of Newmont Mining Corporation, effective February 2002. He joined the Company following Newmont’s acquisition of Franco-Nevada Mining Corporation Limited, where he served as President and Co-Chief Executive Officer from 1982.

He was the co-founder of the Franco-Nevada and Euro-Nevada companies, which amalgamated in September 1999 to form Franco-Nevada Mining Corporation Limited. He began his career in mining as a Cost Engineer with Bechtel Corporation and then was a Senior Planning Analyst with Rio Algom Ltd. In 1980, and for the ensuing ten years, he was President of the gold division of Beutel, Goodman & Company Ltd. With over 25 years of experience in the mining and investment business, Mr. Lassonde is one of Canada’s leading gold analysts and is the author of the Gold Book, The Complete Investment Guide to Precious Metals.

Recap of April financial post:

"I think it's the most exciting discovery of the last 10 years in Canada, no question," says mining veteran Pierre Lassonde. "It's got an enormous amount of potential and you've just got to love the grade

Mr. Lassonde has his own theory. He thinks the geology bears almost no similarity to the Sudbury Basin or Voisey's Bay, but that it looks a lot like old nickel mines discovered by Western Mining Corp. in Australia and Jinchuan Group in Asia. In each case, the largest deposits were found deep below the original discoveries.

"The key will be to first drill on surface and discover the ore bodies closest to surface, because that's where you will get your money back," Mr. Lassonde says.

"It will take two or three years to define that. After that, the key will be to start drilling down deeper."

He said he will be "absolutely the most surprised person in the world" if the discovery does not get bigger in the months and years to come."

Lassonds says, "The key will be to first drill on surface and discover the ore bodies closest to surface, because that's where you will get your money back,"

I want this to get bigger for YEARS TO COME. I want wine that does not come from a plastic bottle or a cardboard box. I want the real stuff. I want Richard and his troops to continue their excellent work!

Take care all and Vote for your only logical choice....Richard.

New Message
Please login to post a reply