HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Could you ask someone in the know?

posted on Oct 21, 2008 03:50AM

Rosseau is a yellow proxy voting card in Canada.

Richard Nemis is a white voting card in Canada.

I'm not sure which colors are elsewhere outside of Canada. Be sure to read the names on the cards. If its the proxy vote card it will have Rosseau Asset Management on it and will likely have Patrick Anderson as one of the members to vote for.

IBK has nothing to do with the actual proxy battle. Our questiong relating to them are more support related. They and JP Morgan should be siding with Richard Nemis. IBK is our advertising company. JP Morgan I believe handles our financial affairs. Their votes should be assumed as holding the existing team with Richard Nemis as CEO.

Please vote Richard Nemis at www.proxyvote.com

Also please assist Glorieux and his team of volunteers who are cold calling an enormous list of shareholders to make sure they are aware of what is going on here. I know when Noront called me I wasn't really told much about the proxy battle. I think its important that all shareholders know how important this vote is. WE CANNOT BE COMPLACENT.

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply