HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: .20 a share and Rosseau gone! Bring it on! Time to tank up when that...

.20 a share and Rosseau gone! Bring it on! Time to tank up when that...

posted on Oct 21, 2008 04:41PM

happens.

"His last response was most telling. I asked him candidly what he would do if his bid was unsuccessful. He said that he would sell all of his shares, take the loss, and see the stock at .20 cents."

Sadly, I fear that he likes his money all too well and would look to make some profit just like the rest of us. I think it likely they would try to stimulate the sp and get out slowly with some cash. His comment is designed to get folks to sell (and cause an sp drop without having to lift a finger himself) before he "reigns supreme all over the sp with his mighty share extraction". For someone as "experienced" as he is, it would be a very foolish thing to do from a financial perspective.

New Message
Please login to post a reply