HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Just spoke to Omar - Riskmetrics brouht up with me too

It wasn't Omar but similar thing with me. She asked why I wouldn't vote with them and I told her "because Rosseau had no interest in mining or the shareholders and that he would sell it off to profit himself and his group". I added had complete confidence in Richard Nemis and the work he and his team had done to bring the projects to this stage. She brought up Riskmetrics and how it was unusual for them to change their position. My answer was similar to Relic53's and I replied that I thought Riskmetrics damaged their credibility with such a biased and superficial report - obviously they had a vested interest somewhere. She asked where I got all my information, I told her that I do a lot of reading. Although I would like to have given credit to Agarocom and the board I didn't want her to get the impression I was just mindlessly following a "party line". She was polite and thanked me for my time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply