HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Kudos, Crazydik!

posted on Oct 21, 2008 05:51PM

I have just read Crazydik's post re: Irwin.

I am flabbergasted at the audacity of this character(Irwin).

He either has an extremely low opinion of the intelligence of the majority of Noront shareholders, that we would believe our company has no value beyond the cash in the bank,

or,

he actually is that ignorant of Noront's affairs, that he thinks they have made no significant discoveries.

I am absolutely beside myself!

I trust Crazydik's accuracy 100%, when he reported that Irwin said, "Richard Nemis "had been lying to him for the last nine months", had "been blowing smoke up his ass", Noront was being run "by a bunch of yahoos" etc."

Well Irwin, you are the liar, sir! And I'll tell you, it is a lot more than smoke I would like to shove up your.......

Irwin is supposedly an MBA graduate of the renowned Ivey School of Business at UWO here in London. Well so is one of my sons- in- law, and now I know my son-in-law skipped some classes.......because he did not learn how to be an a**hole like this guy.

Sorry D12......but the gloves are off now, after Irwin's diatribe.

BTW folks, Irwin claims he will sell the rest of his clients shares in his fund. Let's look at the believability of that statement.

With February's PP at $4.00, and warrants at $5.00, let say his average is around $4.50 on approximately 12 million shares, and he says he will sell down to .20 cents, so maybe an average of .75 cents a share on the sale. That would be an average loss of $3.75 a share x 12 million shares, for a TOTAL LOSS OF....................

$45 MILLION DOLLARS.!

Poppycock! Pure and simple.

His investors would have him strung up by his.......if he had any.

Whew!...Good night, Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply