HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Richard Nemis has Voted

posted on Oct 22, 2008 08:49AM

I had the pleasure of ending up with Richard Nemis on my call list so I called him at home last night looking for his support.

He informed me he has voted for the existing management and asked me if I knew who he was. I said of course I do but you are on my list and I could't pass up the opportunity.

He was very happy to hear from me (us) and glad that I could speak proper english (sounds like he got a call from the dark side too). He wants to thank everyone for their support and added that Noront is onto something very sustantial.

I didn't want to invade his privacy further so I refrained from asking any questions outside the proxy concerns.

So far the support from shareholders I contacted has been 99% in favor of the current BOD. About 10% of these people hadn't voted or were not planning to vote but are now going to vote for the present BOD. One of them gave me their control # and asked me to do it for them. One person wasn't happy with either side.....!

I had several shareholders say things to the affect of "its good to talk to somebody who can speak proper english and answer some questions". One sharholder actually said"at least you don't sound like an idiot"! So its obvious its the "R" camp is having communication problems. Good.

The phone campaign was made easy by the enthusiasm and the support of the shareholders and I must say the great majority of people I talked to asked intelligent questions and were resolute in their support for Richard and the directors.

That being said, this fight isn't over yet and there was a considerable amount of a shareholders that I couldn't find phone numbers to and some shareholders were left a message after several tries.

It was great talking to the regular posters who ended up on my list and I would like to thank sneezer who called me at home looking for my support. Furthermore I would like to thank any and all of the people who are working hard to defeat the dark side in this fight to the finish.

New Message
Please login to post a reply