HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

RE Your comment;

"Maybe they were sold by one firm who did not own and cover them but were still listed in my CIBC account as they were short sold."

I posted a while ago about CIBC role in the deceptive lending of shares. I figure CIBC is the center of this action, and the "implied Concent" that they have you sign on first usage of your cash on line trade account.

This blanket consent gives CIBC authority to lend clients stock to other institutions or clients to complet the trade.

I have had certificates go missing with CIBC, and have also not recieved voting information for several stocks that were short ed stocks. These were SGR, whom CIBC actually encouraged the shorting of the 7 million shares they had in their clients accounts, at the time they were the lead broker in a bought deal financing on a best efforts basis. This drove the stock price down to almost half the anounced trading price and resulted in the placement being cancelled.

The big banks... the pillers of our establishment cannot be trusted... .. No organization that missleads it's clients in such a manor as the " Implied consent" I refered to in the account agreement should be allowed to short a stock. It is the missleading way the borrow is accomplished which should be tested in court.

I recieved no voting material for any of the shares I held in CIBC for the SGR shares I held.... That is likely why, they had lent them to another client. It sure wasn't because I had requested not o recieve documents... because I recieve them for almost all my other stocks.

From now on I will be demanding documentation for every stock which has voting instructions.

One more thing to consider is that when this is done, they have essentually created stock, as both parties may wish to vote..... They also would not have to report this as a short sale as the transactions have been completed.... with the exception of you ! and you no longer have your position... you have an IOU..

CIBC facilitates a trade, collects a fee if loaned to another brokerage and eliminates you right to vote on the investment you have made....

Does that sound like FRAUD, or Conflict of intrest... well I think so..

I doubt any of the other banks have a clean slate either...I just know from personal experiance that CIBC is devious in administration of their clients investments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply