HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: take heart on the sp it could be a hell of a lot worse.....

take heart on the sp it could be a hell of a lot worse.....

posted on Oct 22, 2008 03:28PM

I own a whole whack of shares in a fairly large mining company, unfortunately they're located in Mongolia. The shares were at $18 and are now down to below $2 US which gives them a market cap of $600m, you know who they are.... They have proven reserves of copper/gold in excess of $20bill and probably closer to $100bill . They've been getting hammered by shorts and hedge fund in the past month (sound familiar). At these prices they're a steal and I've been buying, why!! cos the ore is still in the ground and this market is going to rebound and in a huge way, and under $2 is a steal.

The same applies to NOT we're at a market cap of $130mill with proven reserves over $2bill and thats only McFaulds.unf------believable!!! ,is it no wonder that Rosseau /Irwin wants to get his hands on them. We and that means you and I need to do whatever it takes to stop this corporate raider from getting his hands on it.

A whole ton of thanks to all of "Glorieaux's army of volunteers"for what they are doing for us. We need to assist them by continuing to do our part and that is contacting anyone and everyone that we think/know may have shares in NOT and get them to vote for RN. I have never had any call but then that proves that having an unlisted number works!!!, and RN has had our family shares from the first proxy card.

As for the sp it's a steal will it go lower wt.... knows but even if it does ask yourself the question has the proven reserves changed, and are we worth a whole whack more, if you can't do the math the answer is no, the proven reserves are still the same, and yes we should be at a minimum of $5.

We need to give a final push before end business Friday, we need to do our part, whatever it takes to ensure that RN and the BOD are re-elected. No matter how many shares you have every share counts.

NOT (RN&BOD) and not Rosseau are our ticket to ensuring we reach the pot of gold... please ( and I don't say that too often) the time is now, we don't have much time left, if you want you and your family to reap the rewards along with RN and his team then vote and do it now.

Thanks for all your help it is truly appreciated

GLTA

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply