HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Herb, I am sure that the majority of us little guys share these same cocerns, I know I sure do. Going private seems as it would likely be complicated with probably having to hold another vote and you know the vultures are going to be dead set against it..

also I'm sure there are some dedicated holders who also buy and sell portions of their holdings from time to time. a share offering to current holders as kareema sugests helps the little guys but how do you exclude those that may not have our best interests foremost as it is strictly business to them. I am certain that protecting the retail investor will be high on the agenda once we get through this gut wrenching unsolicited offer of help that we have been subjected to for our own good.. oh yeah maybe NOT will keep and frame a few of those yeller sheets and give them to the volunteers led by glorieux..THANKS again guys and gals.

whit11

New Message
Please login to post a reply