HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Honest Question

posted on Oct 23, 2008 08:22AM

I've been with NOT for about a year, buying in at $6. Like most I fell into the greed trap. Hearing all these wonderful things about NOT: "Sky's the the limit, Bigger than Voisey's Bay, Wake me up at 20" and so on. I am in it for the long run but I need help in understanding why shouldn't we see any changes made to the company that will benefit investors like me. Richard is not getting any younger. He has done a great job running NORONT but there will come a time when he will hand over the reigns. I have yet to vote and am leaning to maintain RN and his team but this Rousseau bid has made me think that a new direction for NOT is needed. What ever happended to JP. Are we not paying them to promote our company? Management needs to step up. We have something real here but all I'm hearing is excuses on why we are down so much. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this. Any input would be helpful as always. Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply