HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well crud

posted on Oct 23, 2008 07:06PM

I just had the perfect "homage" to Glorieux and it disappeared on me.

Anyways, I want to thank Glorieux for his unfailingly good cheer as he juggled career, family, and Noront this past week or so. He is a stalwart of this forum, and an inspiration as well. I would also like to extend thanks to his family for "loaning" him to us this week, as we really needed him.

As well, win, lose or draw, we NOT faithful have made our mark. We disregarded probably very sound advice and held on to our shares, and possibly even bought more when we thought it was a "Steal" at 4 and 5 bucks. We are either old-fashioned and loyal, or stupid as hell...LOL! At any rate, we as a group have retained our voting power and I do believe we will make history with our vote.

I also think we have matured as a forum in this last 10 day period, and everyone here will be a little bit more tolerant, and wiser ( including myself) as we continue onwards.

Anyways, gang, I'm waxing philosophical so all I can say is:

Job well done.

And now I'm off to unveil my latest silly creation, although a tad early, and in a separate posting, cuz that's how I lost my first, more eloquent posting.

Cheers!

Quack

New Message
Please login to post a reply