HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I think we’ve earned it. Should we win this vote.

posted on Oct 24, 2008 05:39AM

I think since October 9th we the retail investor have shown present management that we are their biggest and strongest supporter when sh$$ hits the fan. And we could be counted on it this type of thing occurs in the future.

Considering the above why is it that the big boys like Rosseau, Sprott, etc are given the special treatment when it comes to investing in Noront. I realize they invest big sums of $ but so do retail investors in aggregate. They are wined and dined, able to visit the exploration site on Noront’s dime and likely provided with tons of information not provided to the retail investor.

Times are a changing, due to Agoracom, the computer age and the ability to unite, retail investors are showing their worth and should be shown the same courtesy and respect the big boys are. I know Richard Nemis is for us etc, but if able, he should bestow on us the retail investor the same courtesies he grants those big time investors.

I suggest as I have in the past, that a few of the major retail investors on this board be put forth as good will ambassadors for the agoracom/noront investors and that these few be afforded the same perks as the big boys. Ability to visit the ring of fire, face to face/phone contact with Richard on a regular basis, etc. These individuals could then report back to the agoracom community. Expenses could be on Norant’s dime, as stated above, when Noront court the big boys, for their investment dollars, you can be assured they do not have to pay for many things.

Silly you may say, but I think it could be done, why not, I think we have earned it.

Relic

New Message
Please login to post a reply