HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rosseau's approach....

posted on Oct 24, 2008 06:24AM

Stopping to think over this whole Dissident Proxy Vote initiated by Rosseau it is quite clear their desperation. Like many Hedge Funds they are in bad shape and this was a campaign for them to steal Noront for themselves. Their campaign to win votes was pure and simple a smear campaign of the highest degree, packed with lies and overtures defaming Richard Nemis and his management team.

If McEwan really thought he had a better business plan and could take Noront to a higher level than Richard Nemis et all, why didn't he share it with us. Why didn't he try to win our votes by using facts and sensibilty rather than intimidation and threats (FEAR). Trying to make the shareholder fearful of the consequences of not voting in his favour.

I am truly sick of where the SP is today. Partly due to the market, economy, whatever you want to call it, but I am ever more sickened by the "BS" that Rosseau has brought to the table. However, throughout all this I have an even greater respect and faith in Richard Nemis. By Richard Nemis, I include all his directors, advisors and staff that he has assembled.

Agoracom, Gloreaux, all volunteers, and all supporters on this forum should applaude themselves for the courages fight over the past 10 days. I truly believe it will not be in vain, we will win the day. Looking forward to AGM, Good Luck to All and God Bless Noront (that's us).

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply