HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Franz, I agree with you that this is weird.

This qoute from Genuity is nothing morer than support for Rosseau and yet they do not in any shape or form try to justify this comment, "

Near-term catalysts

Dissident proxy vote at the AGM (October 28, 2008) – As we wrote on October 10, 2008 in a research note, we believe the Rosseau nominated board, if elected, would be a positive development for NOT investors. "

So on one hand Genuity wants us to believe them that Rosseau is good for us with out so much as an explanation about what a NOT under Rosseau would do or look like, and yet they are critical about current management regarding their scoping study and I qoute,

"On October 21, 2008, before market open, Noront released the results of a preliminary economic assessment study on its 100%-owned Eagle One Ni-Cu-PGM deposit, Northern Ontario. This was a surprise for the market, as Noront had not been guiding that it had completed a scoping level study. We give management full marks for conducting this study, but why not indicate that it was underway and a key milestone? "

So Genuity can give Management full marks for what they did, Genuity just doesn't know why management did not pump(my word) this for self serving stock gain. My answer, because Richard NEMIS is the real thing caring about the real share holders and he wants to build this company for all of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply