HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Aside to impeding a potential negative outcome to the Proxy Vote, getting the necessary Documentation gathered/collected with the proper supporting data attached and forwarding it onto ALL the various Regulatory Authorities with clear Statements of Grevance, is as needed in this case as is having the potential to STOP the Vote (which would necessarily require obtaining a Court Injunction) from being counted, prematurely, only if need be, so as to be able to continue on with seeking ALL the proper REDRESS required for the associated manipulative and ill intended (if not plainly illegal) activity conducted against Noront Resources AND a very large majority of it's Share Holders.

There is much more that has adversely affected a very large number of Noront Resources Share Holders than merely the issuing of thisDissenting Proxy (YELLOW) circular.

Old Joe

PS I keep all Corporate mailings for a full year.

I will be most happy to send my empty YELLOW postage payed Proxy solicitation Envelope(s) ONLY should current Management win the Tuesday Proxy Vote.

The rest of rosseau's mailings will be kept on hand for a full year, should they be of good use in helping swat the BUG having first sent them my way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply