HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Proxy battles

posted on Oct 25, 2008 04:12PM

Well I for one have learnt a lot about Proxy battles over the last few weeks and expect to learn a lot more over the next several months. With the way the economy is a present, I think we can expect similar battles in other companies, hopefully I don’t own them, well actually it would be nice if I did, at least it shows that they are worth fighting for as someone has already pointed out. I would not doubt if runs are made for other companies in the ring of fire, especially y if this current bid succeeds. My fear in our case is not that we are involved in a proxy battle, it is who we are engaged with. Under normal circumstances when you have a few persons upset with a current BOD, Proxy votes are generally in favor of the current BOD. Hedge funds however have a 60 % success rate when they make a run for a company.

Whatever the outcome is on Tuesday, the good news is, even if Rosseau wins, he will not be allowed to drag this company through the mud, there are too many eyes on him, big and small, and he knows this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply