HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 26, 2008 06:55AM

"If the mutiny does succeed, I have to hope these people will realize it is not a good idea to throw all of us overboard. Who would ever invest, or work with them again on future voyages if there is a big question mark around average shareholder interests over insiders?"

Of course my thoughts are only supposition and would only be truth if they came to pass. However, you are assuming that my determination of what what would happen with a Rosseau take over would be blunt and without a Rosseau explanation of a quick sale, therefore leaving the investors heart broken. Rosseau could as easily say, that conditions warranted a quick sale to protect capital of investors in these horrendous market conditions, which is pretty much along the lines of what they said when they sold ARU. The question is, did people buy it? It was enough of an explanation for the fire to die down pretty quick. Again, these are just postulations on my part as a way of taking into consideration other possibilities. Would Rosseau take NOT into further development? It's not impossible I will admit, but I highly doubt it. Consider the market is alleged to be crap for the next two years. The USD is expected to collapse after this artificial rise in value. Commodities are expected to rise but not for some time due to depressive states and low demand. Rosseau et al could easily cash in now and buy back in when they feel the market has really bottomed. Everyone has their theories.

New Message
Please login to post a reply