HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank You NOT Shareholders

posted on Oct 25, 2008 06:27PM

It has been said many times already, but I also want to express my gratitude to all the volunteers, who took the time to make calls to their fellow share holders, and encourage them to vote for NOT BOD'S and not Rosseau's.

I believe it is your efforts that will make the difference and turn the vote in favour of current management. I also believe that all of you will have made history for pulling this off.

If I am wrong, you still will have made history, banding all (most) of the investors together, and voting in favour of current management using the AGORACOM Forum.

I was able to call one person who at one time had 250,000 shares. They were not sure what they were going to do yet, but at least they got a call.

Would like to have done more, but had very little time and many family commitments. I work shift, work and have 4 kids playing hockey.

Thanks for the calls I got. I'm with Richard and the boys all the way. I too will be at the AGM.

As herbertwiebe says, God Bless all Noront shareholders.

EE(Mark)

New Message
Please login to post a reply