HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: So what does this mean...:[

posted on Oct 27, 2008 04:39AM

Mustangman, I am with you. This sucks.

This sure isn't the solution I was hoping for. I don't know about anybody else, but I would have preferred losing honorably to Rosseau than selling out. Why did Rosseau get so many seats on the board? For a 9% interest (or even 30% if they are telling the truth) Rosseau gets over 50% control of the board? Gimme a break. This is the same result as if they had won the full board. We get what, one rep. Big deal!

Richard Nemis may be an honorable CEO and I wish him well, but he was dealt a rough hand and, in my humble opinion, played his hand poorly this time. I think Rosseau's threats (bluff) made him blink.

I hope that we still get to hear the result of the vote. I we prevailed and this is what we get, I may just melt down my computer monitor.

Now we just have MORE uncertainty. Time will tell whether this board has anything more than their own interests at heart.

New Message
Please login to post a reply