HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would agree; this reminds me of a fifteen round prize fight with we the retail, wearing the white trunks. Retail worked and trained for this fight, only to have our manager throw in the towel in the 14th round. Somewhat reminisent of the Leonard/Duran fight.

From Wikipedia: "Leonard-Suran II was the second on three boxing matches between Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran and took place in the Louisiana Superdone on November 25, l980. In boxing shorthand, it became known as the No Mas Fight after Duran was said to have uttered the infamous words while quitting the fight in the eigth round."

To throw in the towel and to protect and preserve his fighter, the manager must have known how the judges scorecard lined up in the final round. Its been over 27 years and the short phrase "No Mas" (no More) still lives even outside the lexicon of boxing.

In our case, our fighter wasn't knocked out, he was taken out. And no, I don't see much of the prize money coming our way. This stock will most likely be diluted to hell, private placed into oblivion and sold cheap. When the first low bid mouth breather comes with in with a offer that will allow the big boys to recoup some of their investment, we will throw up our gloved hands and exclaim "No Mas, No Mas!" Why? "cause thats what we do...

The positive spin here? It only took the Panamanian people only oh, about three years to forgive Duran. I wonder if Noront the entity, has three years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply