HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Spoke to the office

posted on Oct 27, 2008 06:34PM

Alot of post today so forgive me if this has already been stated.

First of all I appologize as I did not ask who I was speaking with however I think it was Denise. I asked how everyone was holding up and she was quite pleased with the efforts by all common shareholders saying that thanks to us we were able to reach this compromise. As you know Rosseau was able to appoint Joseph Hamilton, Keith McKay, and Patirck Anderson to the new BOD. Richard et al. appointed Darren Blasutti, Lorie Waisberg, and Paul Parisotto.

She repeated that it was Richard and the current board of diretors that had approached Mr. Blasutti (of Barrick Gold) to join the new BOD. As you know it will be this new board that appoints the new CEO. I also asked if the office staff's jobs were in jeporady and I was told that their jobs were safe.

I really think that Richard did the best he could to help ensure that the common shareholder will be acknowledged in the future. Richard and the current board sacrificed themselves to keep their visions of Noront alive.

Thanks again for the great effort by everyone and thank you Mr. Nemis for everything you and your team have done to make Noront a company worth fighting for.

Hope to meet some of you tomorrow at the AGM.

Sitler27

New Message
Please login to post a reply