HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What a day!!

posted on Oct 27, 2008 11:46PM

Long and filled with emotion, dis-appointment, confusion, weariness, fear and every other adjective going to describe the events of the day.

This crazy comparison crossed my mind and bare with me it is late but let me share it with you.

It is like being on a trip (say a bus trip- a long bus trip- not a Grey Hound), you are driving and are lost. Everyone is getting tired giving there 2 cents worth in which road to take. The one you do take, you really get lost, the bus breaks down you have an accident whatever. Now everyone is pissed. Why didn't we take the other road, why were we driving so fast, whatever. Basically tired and fearful and wondering when we'll get unlost or back on the road or to our eventual destination. Trust me I've been there and I'm sure you have too. Now everyone is bitchy, arguing with the driver, mad at themselves for even taking the trip, if you have a spouce you are having words with them..... it's bad and ugly too. Some times things get corrected on their own and some times they don't. Sometimes you have to trust in others to get to where you want to be.

Not sure if I'm making sence here.... like I said it is late, but what the heck I have read every post today and alot of them didn't make sence either.

It has been a long road trip and yes the bus did get lost, the road has been bumpy and yes we did have a collision. Our leader on the trip (Richard) whom we have deservedly trusted as he has envisioned the trip from day one, to be a trip of a lifetime, has been mutinied by some of the passengers (Rosseau and ??). Most or all the remaining passenger (us) jump to Richard's aid and it looks like the fight is even. But Richard who knows more than the rest of us makes a deal to get us back on the road. Many of us, the ones that came to his aid ready to do battle are possibly hurt by his decision, weary, confused and not sure what to exspect next.

I have rambled on (I am sorry). I am tired and confused too but having wakened at this crazy hour I was glad to read Glorieau's two posts (talks with Nemis and Irwin) and felt I should try and make some sense of all this. I trust Richard's judgement and his continued support for us the common shareholder. I truly believe he has brokered the best deal possible for us at a such a bad time. If he wins the proxy (defeats Rosseau) the near to mid term would have been hell on earth. There was more than just Rosseau that was disgruntled and I do not think defeat for these guys was an option. I am sure that there were a lot of closed door meetings not just this past wekk or two but for months now and Richard would know best where the dyes were being cast. He knew thatretail supported him, I just don't think he ever dreamt that we could rally like we did (thanks to Glorieux).

We all have to make decisions based on our own knowledge, gut feeling whatever influences you. I for one am going to let the dust settle and heed Richards' advise to hang on. He has never waivered on these words, not once. Now sometimes he does go over board on his enthusiasm.

I had better get back to bed, going to AGM tommorrow and it is a 2 1/2 hour drive. Why amd I going.... to support Richard.... and get a feel for the new BOD and future investment in Noront. Hope to see you there!

Please disregard all the above as I am weary, confused, emotional, pissed off .................................nitey night.

Good Health to all!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply