HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

We Do Not Need a PP…

posted on Oct 30, 2008 06:21AM

For 6 months at least! Anything sooner would be boarder line criminal in my opinion. How many juniors would do one in this poor market with $30 million in the bank? I realize that we don't want to wait until we REALLY need the money, but I don't think we would be in dire straights if we waited until we had $15 million or so left. The markets will most likely have recovered some what by then. Commodity prices should be higher. Nickel prices seem to have hit bottom and should recover. There would be half as much dilution or twice as much cash raised if we even waited until we were back at $2 (as many seem to feel there is one coming in the $1 range), which should happen with a general market recovery even without substantial news.

If a PP is done before Christmas, I will be extremely disappointed in the new board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply