HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Bought more..

posted on Oct 30, 2008 10:43AM

Another 500 shares at .87 cents. I've decided that instead of buying in large incriments that I'm going to buy like an RSP matic. Here and there I will make little purchases. That way I average out my cost and I don't get shit on if I buy a huge amount and then the price declines.

I believe in the company, I WILL believe in the management and I believe in the fundamentals that have got us to where we are today.

I haven't posted in quite along time because, well frankly, the board has been swarmed with messages and I've just enjoyed reading what everyone has to say. When I first read the NR that Nemis was stepping down, my heart stopped. I thought it was the end of NOT and the end of the ROF. Not true though, we have 6 guys on the board right now. 6 people who will hopefully lead us into the promise land and 6 people who hopefully won't sell out early. I still believe this to be a huge $20,$30, $40 stock and while some might disagree, that's just my thinking.

Good luck everyone, I'm on the board at all times. Just not adding my input until I feel it necessary ;)

Go Canucks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply