HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What's with all the shots at D12 lately???

posted on Oct 30, 2008 04:44PM

What the hell is going on here lately. When i first joined agoracom in the early summer, D12 was everybody's hero and lately everybody seems to be taking a shot at him. Ok, not everybody, just seems to be the posters who usually have nothing interesting to say anyways. Pinetree1, i'm not sure how you thought D12 was being tough on QQ, i suggest you re-read his post again. Also in the future, read everything at least three times before replying and then read your reply three times to make sure there were no mistakes (i was given this advise when i first joined and Í won't make that mistake again). So far, only one poster (who i respect) has got into it with D12 and that was franzneumann. In my opinion that was just to good guys with different opinions that got out of hand. But i'm glad to see you both back. Obviously the uncentainty of the new BOD is causing panic on this board but let the new guys at least take a seat at their desk before we call them names and threaten to gang together and vote them out. The only way this is going to work is if retail and institutional work together. I'm not disagreeing with glorieux's plan to keep stockholder's info just in case. Let's be pro-active but also lets try to work with the new guys. Most of you who want to hang the new BOD talk so highly of RN and eat up everything he says but you are not willing to believe him when he says he is happy with this new BOD.

I'm sure someone will come back at me with something negative to say. I'm not interested in any confrontations so save your breath (or finger tips for that matter). Pinetree1, i'm only trying to offer some friendly advise, don't take it as a cheap shot. In closing, i think we should really just relax until the new BOD gets settled in and we start to see what direction they go in. To me the BOD seems pretty balanced (a little yin and yang if you will). Balance is the key to life and hopefully will be the key to our futures. Who knows, maybe even crazydik will come around in time.

GLTA

JGo

New Message
Please login to post a reply