HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Miskelp ok let's look at things... next year mentality commences
Nov 09, 2008 03:12AM

Re: Miskelp ok let's look at things... next year mentality commences

posted on Nov 09, 2008 11:31AM

I have to agree that the mentality we have today is very "bearish" and that will stick with the markets as a whole for a while longer. That said the bargains are out there for people to clutch and hold. That is what you must do with Noront right now. If you can buy in do so when the stock burps down. Will we see .20 as Rosseau said...I don't know, but I do know I'll be buying in every way I can should that day come. I agree with Old Joe when he says we need to have the "Can do..Will do" attitude when dealing with the markets right now. Markets recover...the question is what recovers the best.

The best stocks to recover have no debt and good resources that have already been proven up by independant auditors. Noront is in the position of having both presently. Will that continue over the next 6 to 12 months? I don't know if it can be done without giving up something. What would that something be?? Well one of two things, a private placement causing a greater dilution of shares and likely a short term fall back in the price of the stock, or a partial sell off of the company's goods. The sell off appears to be hinted toward Windfall at the moment. This seems very pre-emptive in that we don't even know the value of the goods being assayed at present. As such it would seem another factor may enter into the fray and that would be further deterioration of the markets ....or.....a market recovery particularly in the mining sector. If it is the latter our options again become more favourable to us. If it is the former then you can guess where we will be standing...in a puddle of cow dung.

What should we be looking for at this point in time. If as Coswil says the sky is falling and no one will be stopping it, then the cow dung is smelling very strong right now and your likely better to hold onto cash if you can. But, if the market is going to turn around as some experts (not all) have predicted for the early part of 2009, then I'd be getting into this with all the cash I can "realistically afford to dumpt into it". Realisticly meaning not giving up the ranch, the cattle, the wife or the children. You must not ever let stocks run your life. You must invest what you can lose, because my good Lord I know I've lost enough on some of my investments. Fortunately others pull me back up. It is IMHO that Noront will be one of those stocks given a level of patience that many would not wish to expend. This scenerio isn't pleasing and this market just plain sucks...but...the bottom will be hit and you want to be ready for that day so you can collect on the gains during recovery.

Have a nice weekend everyone,

Mustangman

tau
Nov 09, 2008 03:54PM
Nov 09, 2008 04:06PM
Nov 09, 2008 10:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply