HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Miskelp ok let's look at things

posted on Nov 09, 2008 03:22PM

You have laid out a very probable scene that could easily unfold. I think the governemnt is pretty well forced to aid the auto industry somehow. Otherwise what you say will occur. The paper industry has been closing mills the last several years. If you can't sell the paper, why produce it? The same theory goes for autos. The U.S. consumer has been over-spending for some years and it can't go on. I'm not sure they will change their ways either. Those out of jobs must stop spending. If the U.S. consumer does spend less, some retail stores will find it hard to continue. If most consumers cut back spending $100 a month it will drastically change things. We are talking millions of people here who will by the necessities but cut back on the extras. For sure they will drive their cars less and longer before buying a new one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply