HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The world has always changed, and most likely it will continue to change. Adapt or ...

Looking back thousands of years, I will say that humanity has steadily improved standards of living, this in spite of wars and terrible sicknesses. I think this will continue, but yes there will be changes, bumps, some will be hurt, but as a whole we will prosper.

I think that the notion of always having economic growth is false, I think we can prosper without that. Most of us know that oil is running more and more scarse and we will have to adjust. Any realistic and somewhat educated person would know that the growth we have seen the last 15 years just could not go on, the earth is a finite place. Even the present resource depletion rate is not sustainable.

Something had to give. In the end we will have to learn to live and enjoy life without always seeking more growth. Managing negative growth and probably a slowly decreasing population, will be different; but I do not see anything wrong with that

New Message
Please login to post a reply