HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thoughts..

posted on Nov 11, 2008 04:10PM

Hi fellow NOT enthusiasts.

A few thoughts on how I interpretated the new NR and PP.

I like many when first reading this NR was furious with what the new BOD hve done. I mean, getting in at 0.80 when all of us have been in this for the past year, blood, sweat and tears. Well it's just not right.

My average isn't 0.80 cents and I'm sure many are in the same boat. Why should the be entitled to such cheap shares? Well, it's because they can and do you blame them? They have the money to spend and at least they're investing in the company and providing us an extra $20million, now $45mil in the bank.

In this market, that's a dam good thing to have. Even if the market wasn't in turmoil it would still be a good thing to have that sorta of coing lying around.

We don't know what they're planning on using the money for but won't it be nice to not to worry about it anymore? They could use the money for more drills, more drilling, buying more land? doing more jv's, hence drilling their land?

There is going to be endless speculation as to why they did the pp at this level when, only a few months ago we were trading at $4.00 but the economy is running the show and the BOD took the oppourtunity.

I still see blue skys ahead and to be honest, in my personal opinion alot more blue sky's. This BOD is here to drill and prove up what we have and we can now do this without worrying about money in the future. Isn't it better to have coin in hand now, rather than not being able to drill the motherload?

Maybe we had enough money to last another year, but whose to say the markets will have recovered by then? What if in a year from now, we're running low on funds and we'd have to do a PP even lower?

Give the BOD some time, I know many are looking at them as a bunch of crooks right now but they wouldn't invest this sort of money for peanuts, we're look at a huge return here people. Crazydik hasn't taken his "wake me up at $20.00" line down, why not just have some faith.

Night,

Kennedy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply