HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Nov 11, 2008 04:56PM

Let me get this straight.

We actually win the proxy battle to keep the board that we support and in whom we have confidence.

Instead, Mr. Nemis uses those votes, as many did not intend, to leverage a deal for this creepy board of directors....making me feel like a complete schmuck for helping him. (Sorry to you Nemis fans. I wanted to keep Nemis and the board in their jobs, not give him leverage to give in to Rosseau blackmail! I'd have rather gone down fighting.)

This new board turns around and dilutes my stock 20% for financing we don't need for another six months. The icing on the cake, they reward themselves with unrealistically hefty paychecks for doing it.

I DO think that NOT shareholders should contact the authorities that approve these deals en masse. This is a ripoff of the highest order. Would a strongly worded petition of numerous retail shareholders have any impact on your regulatory agencies? After all, how often do they see retail shareholders band together like we can. It might be especially effective if it was hand delivered. Just a thought.

Nov 11, 2008 06:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply