HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Fear vs. Greed... I'll have my cake and eat it too.

Fear vs. Greed... I'll have my cake and eat it too.

posted on Nov 11, 2008 05:33PM
Fear: 1. Not finding any more nickel 2. The market getting worse then it has already been, we run out of money. 3. Of getting screwed by the powers that be... screwed by our board members 4. watching our favorite investment go to nothing 5. watching our favorite investment get hijacked and sold to any bidder at any price other then then full value in a hot market. 6. I can likely buy more in the low 60's or high 50's in the coming days... should I? Greed 1. We will find more nickel, and the sky is the limit. Our Ovoid is out there 2. We are at the bottom, worse f'n time in history to due a pp. Nice start new board. lol. 3. We have the next sudbury... that won't change no matter how many faulty US dollars are poured onto this fire. China can spend those crap US bucks all they want... our assets are in the ground and will be enormous. 4. we've been here and back... 70 cents to 7.00, back to 70 cents,... perhaps back to 7.00 or beyond. 5. I can likely buy more in the low 60's or high 50's in the coming days... I will. Fear and Greed, these are the same emotions... most of these ideas could be interchanged and the tone changed from half full to half empty... you see, I like to have my cake and eat it too. I don't like this placement at this price.... but, are we willing to gamble our whole property on the notion we will find more--- and the market will get better? I feel we will find much more, but what if the market takes many years to regain investor confidence? What if the US gov't managed to kill commodities like they did in the 80's... well, we are still hooped in that case, just a slower, painful death. We have a great property and I don't want to lose it on a financing at 10 cents (I know, fear based thinking,) or a takeover at $1.00. I have sold out to fear... or is it greed? I feel this money, if used properly can make us significant returns going forward. Yes, it would have been better at $10, or $4, or $2, or $1.00, but, this is the lot we have. Management, this is a poor price for this financing.... do us all a favor and spend this money wisely. I'm not sure if it would be good or bad fortune if we only raised $10 million of the $20 million... Fear vs. Greed. What would that say if we didn't sell the whole thing? Time to impress board.... this wasn't your best step forward. regards cwallace
New Message
Please login to post a reply