HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The Rosseau stench is everywhere...

posted on Nov 11, 2008 07:34PM

Well...what did we expect...this stinks of Rosseau. I have a bad feeling that .80 is going to be high water for a bit. We may drop lower.

Scenerio One - We have great news coming down the pipe and the garbage we have now as BOD and their masters (Rosseau, Pinetree, Sprott, Genuity etc) will all fill their pockets before the news is released. One small problem..with this market how high will we go anyways. Ooops high enough to sell at whatever that price is. This means we're gone within a year.

Scenerio Two - The market still has a lot of downturn and they are trying to set up finances to keep the company moving forward during very bad times. This means then the stock price is about ready to drop to the .20 Rosseau said it would. My only question then....who the h**l would buy up shares within big investment firms when they see downside coming. It not like everyone in the big firms doesn't know the day to day operations by now of NOT.

What a can of garbage. Should have seen this coming from the first time the market pushed the price down back in 2007.

One thing to consider....these tools are going to grab a large number of shares up and dilute us out of contention. We all saw that coming and that's why we fought so hard against it. In either case by picking up a ton of shares at .80 they will never lose on this baby..never....never...nerver lose. And as far as that goes...I don't f***** need to hear any more of their Agoracom c*** interviews.

This stock is nothing about discovery and building a company. This is a money making ploy for the greedy slithering scoundrels that make our investment world a joke. And of course many governemnt officials must gain from it because nothing has been done to change it.

Hey...and I'm not even over-reacting yet.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply