HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Some one Please...

posted on Nov 12, 2008 07:18AM

Whomever is close to Richard try to get some feedback or his take on this NR. Possibly Glorieaux, I do not know, but someone who has had conversation or conection with him in the past.

As I posted earlier this morning....

"I think if someone does get the opportunity to speak to Richard he will admit that the PP was all put in place or at least on the table weeks ago and probably was part of the compromise. "

I think a response from Richard might make this whole thing a little more palitable or it may in fact make some distrust the BOD even more. Many of the more weather beaten posters here already predicted that a PP might happen sooner than later. It should be no surprise. I am more surprised it wasn't done at even a lower SP given the market conditions of today anything could be perceived as justifable.

I sincerely believe that Richard was hinting at this in a round about way at the AGM when he said something like he made the best deal ...etc. I cannot remember his exact words but it was not a total endorsement (IMHO). I think that in the meetings held that weekend to hash out a compromise that a PP, financing, compensations etc. would have been discussed. I just cannot see Richard not discussing and being conserned about these matters as well as many other matters including Windfall. Richard did not just roll over dead.

The truth of the matter is we do not know much of what went on behind closed doors and maybe we never will (gag order).

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply