HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

nowhere but up from here )))):

posted on Nov 13, 2008 02:44PM

good evening all:

i hope it is becoming more obvious to shareholders, that the current BOD is very equipped to take noront to the next level.

yes they may make an unwarrented amount of money BUT ...if they do, then it means that retail will make money too.

there are those who may retort to this by saying: the present BOD may sell out well below where many retailers have invested ...such as @ 5 BUCKS. ...WELL if they do, then you can be sure that the THIRD board will again want to take noront even higher from there 5 bucks to 10 ... 20.

neil novak confirmed to me in person that our new board members are in for the "long term" and he has nothing but confidence in them, knowing them personally for many years.

i think this present BOD will be taking us atleast to 20 bucks before there is any hint of third party takeover or bids.

the PP just announced should not be a surprise to anyone.

this is how mining exploration companies operate.

...if you don't like it ...then invest in the finance sector or maybe manufacturing ...maybe there are some who might have rather been invested in some tech companies like nortel ...or autos such as GM ...and of course most of those in these sectors are hurting just as much as we are !

...RICHARD NEMIS very likely would have done the same thing although he would have done it in a more thoughful manner with more transparency as to the why's ...and how's ...and plan's going forward.

but this picture will unfold i suspect very shortly.

this is why the pp is called for at this time:

• it is necessary to assure as much as possible that we do not run out of cash and no one is certain as to how long the financial markets will be unstable
  • if we can actully raise millions in this environment then it says a lot for NOT ...while most other companies could not raise money, especially those involved in commodities, we will.
  • there is no certainty of how long the commodities bear market will last
  • this FT PP will be used for more drilling and exploration.
  • it will undoubtedly be used (just as has been confirmed by Neil Novak on behalf of SPQ and their recent FT PP) for establishing 43-101 doc's along with international recognition through other independant appraisals of our properties ...putting everything together by utilizing current analitical and explorative technologies and past drill results ....to show the economics of what we have to the world.
  • the hard cash we still have in the bank ...that 30 million or so: i beleive will be used to consolodate the ROF explorers under one formifable force!! particularly SPQ ---FWR ---FNC and NOT. ....all in the sweet spot ))):

SO SIT BACK AND RELAX.

the BOD is very intent on share-holder value becuase it makes every one "rich" ...not just directors but you and me too ))):

this 25 mill PP ...will be seen as strategic 1 year from now ....for sure by 2 years ...and it will also be miniscule in the BIG picture of our market cap 1 to 2 years out as well.

cheers to all .....danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply