HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: boy there's a great divergence of opinion on this board

boy there's a great divergence of opinion on this board

posted on Nov 13, 2008 03:22PM

we have the ones like myself who believe this new BOD are devoid of any self worth, integrity or honesty and if allowed will screw us royally.

Then we have those that for some obscure reason are of the opinion that the new BOD are great guys , doing what is necessary to take NOT to the next level and strongly support the new direction, no matter the cost.

Then of course we have ,what I call the appeasers, those who no matter what the BOD do they are willing to give them a chance, "after all they are great guys they wouldn't screw us,would they? Lets wait and see!!" and we all know where that attitude led us to.

The beauty of Agoracom is that every opinion is respected, we are allowed to voice our opinion as long as we stay within the rules. My opinion of the new BOD and the PP is well known and I will defend my opinion without name calling or bashing and I will defend your right to voice your opinion.

At the end of the day we are all shareholders in NOT we are here to hopefully make money we deserve and expect not to be totally screwed on the journey. We expect those who have invested major $$ to reap the same reward as we do but not at our expense. Hopefully at the end of the journey we can say we invested in a great company and after a few hurdles we ended up reaping a great return on our investment, and were witness and investors in one of the greatest mining adventures in North America.

GLTA

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply