HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Also, based on what we appear to have here, I would say $4.00/share was just the beginning. In fact, at that point in time, when we hit $4.00, momentum will be with us and we should be moving up pretty fast. Not sure where they would find something 'better'.

And I don't understand the idea of their principal dropping to the basement.. is that where we are headed in the long run?"

That's the question, "when" we hit $4. But what is going to take place before that $4 and does the present BOD wish to hang around that long if they are looking at the "cup half empty" regarding the market. If they could take $4 now from a major as opposed to waiting 1 - 2 yrs. while their investment declines in value into the market vortex, what do you think they'd do?....particularly, as I mentioned, when they could stalk a market that still appears to be plummeting until it allows them to apply their cash, from the NOT sale, and play more games with other companies. The above, of course, is speculation on a possible scenario. I certainly don't know that any of this will be the case, it's just theory. The principal assertion is that the market will continue to go down and bottoms will continue to baffle people who try to predict them. Famous last line: "we'll never see that price again, back up the truck" July /08 @ $2.30

New Message
Please login to post a reply