HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Control is what it's all about

The group that now controls NOT had going into the proxy battle 30% of the vote tied up....that was enough to get them control of the board, which they almost did not succeed.....first order of business was to strengthen their grip; therefore this PP and share options.....I would be very surprised that any meaningful amount shares will go to anyone other than these same parties....this effectively will increases their control to 40%+.....accumulating shares on the open market can easily add the other 10% needed...regardless, there doesn't seem to be any plan to conserve cash and before long we could be facing another PP and/or granting of options to increase their position to 50%+1....one way or the other, the first order of business is to establish contol....before anyone on the outside realizes the full potential here

I believe there is much going on behind the scenes that could add value here....perhaps not full value though in this environment...we were perhaps vulnerable to a takeover as no goup had any effecive contol....management had less than 10% of the shares....so, at this time, it may have been in our best interest not to display what we really have here....notice how when these parties first became involved that news seemed to die off....excitement levels deteriorated....stock prices fell.....I would even go as far to say that there may have been a deliberate attempt to hold back and/or downplay any news so as not to make us a target

Remember the big luncheon....we were never given any footage of that

Remember the two week turnaround time for drill results....I'm sure we're going on six months for some to come back

Then there's the assay results with respect to the Rhodium which we never got back

There's the huge potential with respect to Windfall....now it's being referred to as a waist of money....without any results back from the W-3 area....not to mention how the results from the other two areas were diluted due to the area sampled being much larger than the area that would effectively be mined

There's a deafening silence for other area players as well....nobody really saying much.....even the most recent news from WSR/MTX....two rounds of drilling with not much offered as far as visuals....samples given only up to Sept 10....many assays still pending....and ongoing drilling by SPQ/KWG/UC & FWR & BMK & JV's.....no real news leaks....nothing...are we to assume nobody is finding anything....I highly doubt that

There's also Noront's other properties....no updates...not from Burnhill or China....nothing in the way of drilling plans....nothing

Eagle 1 remained open at depth and yet they stopped drilling it...and when they did start drilling at depth, it was a long time before we heard anything...even with that, we get one hit out of how many holes....no description of the other holes execpt to say they hit nothing

When comparing this to "The Big Score".....remember what Freidland's first order of business was....to get absolute contol over 50% of the shares....that in itself optimized his power to negociate the best possible deal

Perhaps once 50% control is locked up....and the market starts to turn around....things will change here.....then people here will begin to use the term "Blue Sky" once again

Just thinking out loud

New Message
Please login to post a reply